Be immersed in a fully edible landscape at Green Olive at Red Hill. A true food lover’s paradise! Sit down, admire the view of the vineyard, the kitchen garden and the ducks on the dam whilst enjoying a selection of seasonal farm grown tapas dishes with a glass of Kelpie Bridge wine. Then, soak and relax in the natural thermal mineral waters at Peninsula Hot Springs to complete your Mornington Peninsula experience.
The Farmers Lunch includes:
- A glass of Kelpie Bridge wine or a cold drink for each person
- A selection of 4 tapas dishes, of your choice from the menu, to share between 2 people
- A farm made dessert, of your choice, for each person
- A farm roasted coffee or loose leaf tea for each person
Peninsula Hot Springs:
- Entry to over 20 bathing experiences in the Bath House at Peninsula Hot Springs including Hilltop pool with 360 degree views, reflexology walk, Turkish steam room, sauna, cave pool, family bathing area and many more.
- We cater for most dietary requirements so please advise our staff of any special requirements.
- Bookings for your lunch at Green Olive at Red Hill are essential.
- Bathing passes for Peninsula Hot Springs will be collected from Green Olive at Red Hill.
- This experience is for two people. Lunch for two and bathe for two.