Arthurs Seat Eagle and Family Lunch for 4 people
Board a state-of-the-art gondola at the Arthurs Seat Eagle and fly over the state forest to the highest point of the beautiful Mornington Peninsula. You will be torn between looking at the breath-taking view across the bay to the city and spotting wildlife as you soar high above the trees. Either way you have a bird’s eye view!
Admire the view of the vineyard, the kitchen garden and the ducks on the dam whilst enjoying a selection of seasonal farm grown tapas dishes with a glass of Estate Grown Wine. It will certainly be farm experience to remember.
This Arthurs Seat Eagle and Lunch package at Green Olive at Red Hill, winery and olive grove on the Mornington Peninsula, is the ideal family gift. The Family Lunch includes:
- Two glasses of estate Grown Wine or a cold drink for the adults
- Two glasses of farm made cordial for the children
- Chefs selection of farm grown olives, olive oil, tapenade and ciabatta to share
- A selection of 6 tapas dishes, of your choice from the menu, to share between 4 people
- Bookings for your lunch at Green Olive at Red Hill are essential
- We cater for most dietary requirements so please advise our staff of any special requirements
- Extra tapas, desserts, wine and other drinks may be ordered at menu prices
- Tickets for the Arthurs Seat Eagle will be collected from Green Olive at Red Hill
- This is a return ticket, valid for 12 months and the return ticket must be used on the same day
- This experience is for four people. Lunch and ride for two adults and two children (ages 4-16 years)