Arthurs Seat Eagle and Farmers Lunch for 2 Adults
Arthurs Seat Eagle:
Board a state-of-the-art gondola at the Arthurs Seat Eagle and fly over the state forest to the highest point of the beautiful Mornington Peninsula. You will be torn between looking at the breath-taking view across the bay to the city and spotting wildlife as you soar high above the trees. Either way you have a bird’s eye view!
Green Olive at Red Hill, winery and olive grove:
We grow olives, grapes, herbs and veggies, hops and bush food as well as raise sheep and chooks to create a range of food and wine you’ll love!
Admire the view of the vineyard, the kitchen garden and the ducks on the dam whilst enjoying our grazing style food and wine.
It will certainly be farm experience to remember.
This Arthurs Seat Eagle and Lunch package at Green Olive at Red Hill, winery and olive grove on the Mornington Peninsula, is the ideal gift for any occasion.
Your grazing stlye lunch includes:
- A glass of wine, beer or cider, for each person
- A bottle of sparkling or still water
- Two grazing plates, of your choice, to share
- A farm made dessert, of your choice, for each person
- A farm roasted coffee or loose leaf tea, for each person
- Bookings for your lunch at Green Olive at Red Hill are essential.
- We cater for most dietary requirements so please advise our staff of any special requirements.
- Tickets for the Arthurs Seat Eagle will be collected from Green Olive at Red Hill.
- This is a return ticket, valid for 12 months and the return ticket must be used on the same day.
- This experience is for two people. Lunch for two and ride for two.