Farm Made Beetroot Relish
Rich in colour and in flavour this relish is perfect with sausages, burgers and your favourite vegetarian dishes. Made on our farm in small batches.
Beetroot (38%), Vinegar, Onion, Sugar, Spices
- Perfect served with goats cheese
- Pair with anything goats cheese such as a goats cheese tart
- Adds a delicious, earthy flavour to burgers
- Great for creating beetroot relish canapés
Beetroot Relish Canapés
Time: 10 minutes
- Baguette, cut into slices
- Green Olive at Red Hill Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 250g spreadable cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill leaves
- Green Olive at Red Hill Lemon Salt
- Green Olive at Red Hill Beetroot Relish
- Preheat oven to 180ºC and line two baking trays with non-stick baking paper. Place the baguette slices on the baking tray in a single layer and drizzle with Green Olive at Red Hill Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes.
- While baguette slices are cooking, mix together the cream cheese, herbs and Green Olive at Red Hill Lemon Salt in a bowl until well combined. Spread cream cheese mixture on each slice and then finish with a generous dollop of Green Olive at Red Hill Beetroot Relish.
Recipe adapted from New Idea Food's Beetroot Relish Canapés.