Farm Made Capsicum Relish
Bursting with capsicum this relish is vibrant in colour and delicate in flavour. Sensational with soft cheeses or barbecued sausages. Made on our farm in small batches.
Red Capsicum (50%), Sugar, Onions, Vinegar
- Delicious served with lamb sausages on our tapas menu
- A fantastic condiment on a cheese platter as it pairs well with most cheeses
- A nice compliment to pork, Italian sausage and turkey
- A dry biscuit with cream cheese and capsicum relish is perfect with a glass of wine
- Great on egg and bacon rolls and sandwiches
Classic Bacon and Egg Sandwiches with Capsicum Relish
Serves: 4 people
Time: 20 minutes
- 8 slices of ciabatta bread
- Green Olive at Red Hill Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 12 rashers bacon
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 50g rocket
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Green Olive at Red Hill Capsicum Relish
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC. Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper and then place the ciabatta slices on the trays. Drizzle with Green Olive at Red Hill Extra Virgin Olive Oil and cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden. Leave to cool slightly before serving.
- Meanwhile, heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and cook the bacon for 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove from the pan and wipe it clean with paper towel. Heat another tablespoon of olive oil in the pan and cook the eggs to your liking.
- Arrange the sandwiches by spreading mayonnaise on each slice of the toasted ciabatta and then adding the rocket, cheese, bacon, eggs, and a generous dollop of Green Olive at Red Hill Capsicum Relish.
Best enjoyed for breakfast with a Farm Roasted Coffee.