Mixed Blossom Honey
Rich sweet mixed-blossom pure Australian honey. Enjoy!
100% Pure Australian Honey
- Delicious drizzled on your morning toast
- A great accompaniment to hard cheese
- Create a lovely honey cake
- Perfect in ice creams and semifreddo
Time: 2 hours and 10 minutes
- 1 egg
- 4 egg yolks
- 100g Green Olive at Red Hill Mixed Blossom Honey
- 300mL double cream
- 25g toasted pinenuts
- Line a loaf tin with plastic wrap. Place a bowl over a saucepan water. Beat the egg, egg yolks and honey in the bowl until pale and thick.
- Whip the double cream in a seperate bowl and then fold into the honey mixture. Pour the mixture into the tin, cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 2-3 hours.
- When ready to serve, finish with a drizzle of honey and the toasted pine nuts.
Recipe modified from Nigella's Honey Semifreddo.