Farm Made Orange and Cranberry Marmalade
Zesty brilliant flavour with contrasting orange and cranberry fruits. Delicious served with pate or goats cheese. Made on our farm in small batches.
Sugar, Oranges (32%), Cranberries (3%), Ginger, Citric Acid, Spices
- Perfect with petit cantal hard cows cheese on our tapas menu
- Delicious condiment to accompany roast duck
- Great in a salad dressing
- Lovely drizzled over granola and yohurt
Orange and Cranberry Marmalade Duck
Time: 25 minutes
- 4 duck breasts
- Green Olive at Red Hill Lemon Salt
- 1 cup Orange and Cranberry Marmalade
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup duck or chicken stock
- 2 oranges, zested and quartered
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC. Score the duck and season with Lemon Salt and pepper. Heat a pan over medium heat and cook the duck, skin-side down, for 5 minutes or until golden. Turn over and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Once cooked, move the duck to a baking tray.
- In the same pan, cook the Orange and Cranberry Marmalade, soy sauce and stock. Cook for 3 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the sauce over the duck and cook in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Return the pan to a low heat, add the orange zest and quarters and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- When ready to serve, slice the duck into thin slices and drizzle over the marmalade sauce.