Farm Made Tomato Relish
Rich red relish made on our farm in small batches - tomatoes suffused in herbs and spices. A great compliment for barbecues and vegetarian dishes.
Tomatoes (60%), Onions, Sugar, Vinegar, Spices
- Perfect served with lamb meatballs
- A gourmet addition to BBQs
- Easy and delicious as a spread on pizza dough
- The perfect substitute for fresh tomatoes in sandwiches
- Great accompanying pies and sausage rolls
Sausage Roll Recipe
Yield: 18 sausage rolls
Time: 35-40 minutes
- 1kg sausage mince
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Green Olive at Red Hill Herb Salt
- 500g puff pastry
- 2 egg yolks
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC and line a baking tray with baking paper. Mix together the sausage mince, 2 eggs, breadcrumbs, Worcestershire sauce and Green Olive at Red Hill Herb Salt.
- Use a rolling pin to roll the pastry to 3mm thick and then cut the pastry into six 12cm x 24cm pieces. Divide the sausage mixture equally among the cut pieces of pastry.
- Roll the pastry to enclose the sausage mixture and cut each of the six pieces into thirds, placing each sausage roll onto the baking tray. You should have 18 sausage rolls. Brush each sausage rolls with egg yolk and sprinkle over some sesame seeds. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
This recipe was adapted from Donna Hay’s Sausage Rolls.