- 6-8 regular zucchinis
- 2 brown onions
- 6-8 slices of bacon
- 10 pastured free-range eggs
- 2 cups of plain flour
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup of Green Olive extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Sprinkle of Green Olive herb salt
- Dash of ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Crack all eggs into a mixing bowl and whisk, then whisk in flour and baking powder.
- Chop bacon and onions and sauté them over medium-high heat until the bacon is cooked.
- Grate zucchinis and squeeze out excess water using a tea towel.
- Add the zucchini, cheese, olive oil, ground black pepper, herb salt, and bacon to the egg mixture and mix again.
- Grease a baking try with olive oil and pour the mixture into it. Cook in over for 35-40 minutes or until fully cooked through and slightly brown on top.