Celebrate the joy and festivity of the Christmas season with our special Wreath Making Workshop, led by Head Forest Forager, Dawn at Peninsula Wildflower. Learn how to create your own Christmas wreath to hang on your door, above your fireplace or wherever this beautiful, rustic creation brings the most joy in your home. Following the workshop, you will be able to enjoy a tapas and wine lunch in the lovely farm atmosphere.
Following the course enjoy a Farmers Lunch which includes:
- A glass of estate grown wine or a cold drink
- Chefs selection of farm grown olives, olive oil, tapenade and ciabatta
- A selection of 2 tapas dishes, of your choice from the menu
- A farm made dessert, of your choice
- A farm roasted coffee or loose leaf tea for each person
Perfect activity for Christmas Parties. Create your own wreath to decorate your house.
- Course Duration: 1 hour
- Followed by Tapas and Wine Lunch
- Take away your own wreath creation
- Class size: 8 - 12 people