COVID Safety at Green Olive at Red Hill
We are so happy to be welcoming our visitors back to the farm to enjoy some food and wine with family and friends.
To ensure everyone is safe at Green Olive at Red Hill, we are implementing all relevant safety measures provided by the health authorities. We require that you book a table in advance to ensure we are adhering to the relevant patron limits and density quotas.
At Green Olive at Red Hill we are following all the relevant COVID -19 health advice to ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
- We are restricting patron numbers to meet the Government guidelines
- We require all bookings to be made online
- We will follow Government guidelines with regards to COVID-19 vaccination requirements
- We will be taking orders at the table so ask that you remain at your table
- All food and drinks will be delivered to the table
- Once you have finished your meal we ask that one person goes to the counter, quotes your table number and finalises the bill. Please adhere to social distancing practices at all times.
- Your bill needs to be paid in one transaction. We do not split bills
- We have facilitated training and reinforced hygiene standards with all our staff
- We have introduced new cleaning procedures to ensure we clean and then sanitise all surfaces in both the restaurant and kitchen areas
- We sanitise all crockery, cutlery, glasses and food equipment in our commercial dishwashers