Creative Drawing with Grazing Lunch and Wine
With creativity facilitator, artist and author Rox Martyn
Green Olive at Red Hill, winery and olive grove, is a whole farm experience. We grow olives, grapes, herbs and veggies, hops and bush food as well as raise sheep and chooks to create a range of food and wine you’ll love! The open spaces of the farm is the ideal place to let your creative mind flow.
Sit down, admire the view of the vineyard, the kitchen garden and the ducks on the dam whilst enjoying your creative drawing class followed by grazing style food and wine. It will certainly be Mornington Peninsula farm experience to remember.
As adults, most of us view drawing as a hobby or craft; a gift that we either have or haven’t, or an unnecessary activity and play that we have no time for in our busy lives. This unfortunate way of thinking is depriving us from discovering our hidden creative power and potential in life.
This 2 hour workshop will introduce you to the therapeutic powers of drawing. Through a collection of concepts and activities, thoughts and feelings will surface as you put pencil to paper to express them and begin your journey of creative self-discovery. It doesn’t matter if you can or can’t draw. This is not a drawing class. It’s a way of teaching you how to think and draw, without judgement, that enables you to express yourself as a form of creative release.
This creative drawing workshop includes:
- A walk, talk and draw around the farm with Rox
- An assessment of your creative capacity and potential for learning and developing
- Concepts and activities to get you thinking and drawing
- Discovering the therapeutic powers of drawing
- A take-away workbook and marker pen.
After expressing your creativity in the workshop, you can enjoy a grazing style lunch including:
- A glass of wine, beer or cider
- A bottle of sparkling or still water
- A grazing plates, of your choice
- A farm made dessert, of your choice
- A farm roasted coffee or loose leaf tea
- Please note that we cater for most dietary requirements so please advise our staff of any special requirements
Time: Start time 9.30am sharp
Duration: 2 hour class followed by lunch
Price: $199.95 per person