Family Lunch - Lunch for a family of 4
Green Olive at Red Hill, winery and olive grove, is a whole farm experience. We grow olives, grapes, herbs and veggies, raise sheep and chooks as well as use fresh produce from local farmers to create a range of food and wine you’ll love!
Sit down, admire the view of the vineyard, the kitchen garden and the ducks on the dam whilst enjoying our grazing style food and wine. It will certainly be Mornington Peninsula farm experience to remember.
While you are enjoying lunch the children can colour in our farm animal activity page or have a run in the fresh country air. After lunch enjoy a walk around the kitchen garden, chat with our kelpie dogs or even find the free-range Isa Brown chooks who are guarded by Pisa and Baci the Maremma sheepdogs. If you still have some energy enjoy a bounce on our Olympic size trampoline. A great day out for all the family!
Food and wine packages at Green Olive at Red Hill, winery and olive grove, on the Mornington Peninsula, are the ideal gift for any occasion.
- A glass of wine, beer or cider, of your choice for the adults
- A farm made cordial, for each child
- A grazing plate, of your choice, to the adults to share
- A farm made toastie, for each child
- A cake, of your choice, for each adult
- An ice-cream, for each child
- We cater for most dietary requirements so please advise our staff of any special requirements
- Extra desserts, wine and other drinks may be ordered at menu prices.
- Bookings are essential