Family Lunch - Tapas Lunch for a family of 4
Green Olive at Red Hill, winery and olive grove, is a whole farm experience. We grow olives, grapes, herbs and veggies, raise sheep and chooks as well as use fresh produce from local farmers to create a range of tapas and wine you’ll love!
Sit down, admire the view of the vineyard, the kitchen garden and the ducks on the dam whilst enjoying a selection of seasonal farm grown tapas dishes with a glass of estate grown wine and cordial for the children.
While you are enjoying lunch the children can colour in our farm animal activity page or have a run in the fresh country air. After lunch enjoy a walk around the kitchen garden, chat with our kelpie dogs or even find the free-range Isa Brown chooks who are guarded by Pisa and Baci the Maremma sheepdogs. If you still have some energy enjoy a bounce on our Olympic size trampoline. A great day out for all the family!
Lunch packages at Green Olive at Red Hill, winery and olive grove on the Mornington Peninsula, are the ideal family gift.
- Two glasses of estate grown wine or a cold drink for the adults
- Two glasses of farm made cordial for the children
- Chefs selection of farm grown olives, olive oil, tapenade and ciabatta to share
- A selection of 6 tapas dishes, of your choice from the menu, to share between 4 people
- We cater for most dietary requirements so please advise our staff of any special requirements
- Extra tapas dishes, desserts, wine and other drinks may be ordered at menu prices.
- Bookings are essential