Farm Picnic for 4 Adults
Green Olive at Red Hill, winery and olive grove, is a whole farm experience. We grow olives, grapes, herbs and veggies, hops and bush food as well as raise sheep and chooks to create a range of food and wine you’ll love!
Food and wine packages at Green Olive at Red Hill, winery and olive grove on the Mornington Peninsula, are the ideal gift for any occasion. This farm picnic will certainly be Mornington Peninsula farm experience to remember.
Our farm picnics are a delicious selection of grazing style food and wine to enjoy in the olive grove, paddock or beside the dam.
The Farm Picnic for 4 includes:
- Two Local Beers of your choice
- Two Ten Sixty One Ciders
- A Bottle of estate grown wine of your choice
- A bottle of still water
- Two chefs selection antipasto boxes with farm grown olives, dip, cheese, meat, fruit, nuts and bread to share
- Four delicious cakes
- The picnic pack also includes: picnic rug, glasses and cutlery which must be returned after the picnic.
- Bookings are essential and are made by confirming in the comments at checkout or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We offer vegetarian and gluten free options so please confirm in the comments at checkout.
- This is an outdoor experience with no undercover or indoor seating options. Should the weather be wet the experience can be rebooked
This farm experience is available every day that we are open at 11.30am, 12.30pm and 3pm.
If possible, please confirm at checkout:
- the time and date you would like to visit
- if you require our meat, vegetarian or gluten free option.