Farm Picnic for a Group of Family or Friends
Green Olive at Red Hill, winery and olive grove, is a whole farm experience. We grow olives, grapes, herbs and veggies, hops and bush food as well as raise sheep and chooks to create a range of food and wine you’ll love!
Food and wine packages at Green Olive at Red Hill, winery and olive grove on the Mornington Peninsula, are the ideal gift for any occasion. This farm picnic will certainly be Mornington Peninsula farm experience to remember.
Our farm picnics are a delicious selection of grazing style food and wine to enjoy in the olive grove, paddock or beside the dam.
The Farm Picnic includes:
- A bottle of estate grown wine of your choice
- A bottle of still or sparkling water
- Chefs selection of farm grown olives, dip, cheese, meat, fruit, nuts and bread to share
- Two delicious cakes
- The picnic pack also includes: picnic rug, glasses and cutlery which must be returned after the picnic.
- Each picnic basket is for 2 people.
- Bookings are essential and are made by confirming in the comments at checkout or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We offer vegetarian and gluten free options so please confirm in the comments at checkout.
- This is an outdoor experience with no undercover or indoor seating options. Should the weather be wet the experience can be rebooked.
Optional extras which can be purchased at menu prices on the day of the picnic are:
- Cakes and biscuits
- Toasted sandwiches for children
- Additional drinks
This farm experience is available every day that we are open at 11.30am, 12.30pm and 3pm.
If possible, please confirm at checkout:
- the time and date you would like to visit
- if you require our meat, vegetarian or gluten free option.
Terms and Conditions: Please note that this is a non-refundable experience. Date changes can be made 14 days prior to the booking.