Ultimate Private Group Farm Tour and Grazing Lunch
Green Olive at Red Hill, winery and olive grove, is a whole farm experience. We grow olives, grapes, herbs and veggies, hops and bush food as well as raise sheep to create a range of food and wine you’ll love! The picturesque and open spaces of the farm is the ideal place to connect as a team for your next corporate session.
Spend time on a walking tour though the olive grove, learning all about biological farming, olive oil and table olives. Wander through the vineyard and get a feel for why ‘terroir’ plays such an important role in producing great wines. Discuss the sustainability aspects of life on the farm. Learn about the seasonal produce we grow, while touching, smelling and picking produce. Explore our bush foods, hops garden and meet the animals.
During the farm tour, guests will enjoy produce tasting. The team will then return to the restaurant to indugle in a graxing style lunch to bond and build team morale.
This experience includes
- A private tour of the property with one of the owners
- A private produce tasting during the tour
- A grazing food and wine experience for Ten people:
- A glass of wine, beer or cider, for each person
- Sparkling or still water
- A grazing plate, of your choice
- A farm made dessert, of your choice, for each person
- A farm roasted coffee or loose leaf tea, for each person
- We offer vegetarian and gluten free options
- This farm experience is available by appointment only.
- Please confirm at checkout the time and date you would like to visit or alternatively email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions: Please note that this is a non-refundable experience. Date changes can be made 14 days prior to the booking.