Ultimate Private Group Farm Tour and Picnic
Green Olive at Red Hill, winery and olive grove, is a whole farm experience. We grow olives, grapes, herbs and veggies, hops and bush food as well as raise sheep to create a range of food and wine you’ll love! The picturesque and open spaces of the farm is the ideal place to connect as a team for your next corporate session.
Spend time on a walking tour though the olive grove, learning all about biological farming, olive oil and table olives. Wander through the vineyard and get a feel for why ‘terroir’ plays such an important role in producing great wines. Discuss the sustainability aspects of life on the farm. Learn about the seasonal produce we grow, while touching, smelling and picking produce. Explore our bush foods, hops garden and meet the animals.
During the farm tour, guests will enjoy produce tasting. The team will then select their exclusive location amongst our 27 acres of edible landscape to relax, bond and build team morale.
This experience includes
- A private tour of the property with one of the owners
- A private produce tasting
- A private picnic experience for Ten people:
- Five Bottles of estate grown wine of your choice
- Still or sparkling water
- Five chefs selection antipasto boxes with farm grown olives, dip, cheese, meat, fruit, nuts and bread to share
- Ten delicious cakes
- The picnic pack also includes: picnic rug, glasses and cutlery which must be returned after the picnic.
- We offer vegetarian and gluten free options
- This is an outdoor experience with no undercover or indoor seating options. Should the weather be wet the experience can be rebooked.
- This farm experience is available by appointment only.
- Please confirm at checkout the time and date you would like to visit or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions: Please note that this is a non-refundable experience. Date changes can be made 14 days prior to the booking.