Farmers Lunch and Natural Hot Spring Bathe for 2 people
Green Olive at Red Hill, winery and olive grove, is a whole farm experience. We grow olives, grapes, herbs and veggies, raise sheep and chooks as well as use fresh produce from local farmers to create a range of tapas and wine you’ll love!
Sit down, admire the view of the vineyard, the kitchen garden and the ducks on the dam whilst enjoying a selection of seasonal farm grown tapas dishes with a glass of Estate Grown wine. It will certainly be farm experience to remember.
This Lunch and Hot Springs package at Green Olive at Red Hill, winery and olive grove on the Mornington Peninsula, is the ideal gift for any occasion.
This Farm Tour and Lunch package at Green Olive at Red Hill, winery and olive grove on the Mornington Peninsula, is the ideal gift for those who love to grow their own produce.
- A glass of Estate Grown wine or a cold drink for each person
- Chefs selection of farm grown olives, olive oil, tapenade and ciabatta to share
- A selection of 4 tapas dishes, of your choice from the menu, to share between 2 people
- A farm made dessert, of your choice, for each person
- A farm roasted coffee or loose leaf tea, for each person
Entry to over 20 bathing experiences in the Bath House at Peninsula Hot Springs including Hilltop pool with 360 degree views, reflexology walk, Turkish steam room, sauna, cave pool, family bathing area and many more.
- We cater for most dietary requirements so please advise our staff of any special requirements
- Bookings for your lunch at Green Olive at Red Hill are essential
- Bathing passes for Peninsula Hot Springs will be collected from Green Olive at Red Hill
- This experience is for two people. Lunch for two and bathe for two