Farmers Lunch - Tapas and Wine for 2 people
Green Olive at Red Hill is a whole farm experience. We grow olives, grapes, herbs and veggies, raise sheep and chooks as well as use fresh produce from local farmers to create a range of tapas and wine you’ll love!
Sit down, admire the view of the vineyard, the kitchen garden and the ducks on the dam whilst enjoying a selection of seasonal farm grown tapas dishes with a glass of estate grown wine. It will certainly be Mornington Peninsula farm experience to remember.
Lunch packages at Green Olive at Red Hill, on the Mornington Peninsula, are the ideal gift for any occasion.
- A glass of estate grown wine or a cold drink for each person
- Chefs selection of farm grown olives, olive oil, tapenade and ciabatta to share
- A selection of 4 tapas dishes, of your choice from the menu, to share between 2 people
- A farm made dessert, of your choice, for each person
- A farm roasted coffee or loose leaf tea, for each person
- Please note that we cater for most dietary requirements so please advise our staff of any special requirements
- Bookings are essential