Fresh Pasta Making Class for 1 Person
For very good reason, pasta is one of the most popular foods in the world!
This cooking course at Green Olive at Red Hill on the Mornington Peninsula covers everything pasta; such as types of flour used in pasta, dough making, equipment you will need and ingredients used in filled pasta’s such as tortellini. You’ll learn to mix the ingredients and then knead, rest, roll and cut the dough to shape. Hands on, step by step class which will also cover pasta fillings that you can hand pick from our farm garden. You will also gain knowledge about extra virgin olive oil and how to best use this great ingredient in your pasta and other cooking.
Cooking courses at Green Olive at Red Hill are the ideal gift for any occasion. Spend time in our kitchen garden and commercial kitchen with our experienced chef.
Once the hard work is done you sit down, admire the view of the vineyard, kitchen garden and ducks on the dam whilst enjoying the tantalising produce you just made with a glass of Estate wine.
- Please arrive for course registration at 8.50am.
- Course commences at 9am and concludes by 12noon.
- Course notes, chefs apron and all equipment supplied.
- The class is followed by a wine tasting of Green Olive at Red Hill Estate Wines.
- You will then enjoy the delicious pasta you prepared during the class along with a glass of wine of your choice.
- Please refer to our terms and conditions regarding your booking.
- Please bring a cooler bag to take fresh produce home safely.