HANDMADE SAUSAGE MAKING CLASS FOR 1 PERSON
Ever wondered how the Italians and Germans make such great sausages? Discover for yourself when you take part in our exciting and engaging sausage making class here at Green Olive at Red Hill – the place to learn the art of fresh sausage making. We will show you everything about bratwurst sausage making; from the best cuts of meat to use, how to grind meat, herbs and seasonings to use and how to fill natural sausage casings through to the different ways to cook sausages. You will use spices and fresh herbs from our garden to individually season your own batch of sausages.
Our sausage making class is the ideal gift for any occasion. Spend time in our kitchen garden and commercial kitchen with our experienced chef.
An Experience You’ll Never Forget
Once the hard work of your sausage making is done, you can sit down, admire the view of the vineyard, kitchen garden and ducks on the dam, and enjoy the tantalising produce you just made with a glass of Estate wine.
- Please arrive for course registration at 8.50am.
- Course commences at 9am and concludes by 12noon, followed by a wine tasting and lunch.
- Sausage making class course notes, chef’s apron and all equipment supplied.
- Please refer to our terms and conditions regarding your booking.
- Please bring a cooler bag to take fresh produce home safely.
Previous guests have said: “A great way to spend a Saturday morning learning the art of making hand-made sausages on a beautiful property on a sunny day.”