Ever wondered how the Italians and Germans make such great sausages? Discover for yourself when you take part in our exciting and engaging sausage making class here at Green Olive at Red Hill – the place to learn the art of fresh sausage making. We will show you everything about bratwurst sausage making; from the best cuts of meat to use, how to grind meat, herbs and seasonings to use and how to fill natural sausage casings through to the different ways to cook sausages. You will use spices and fresh herbs from our garden to individually season your own batch of sausages.
Cooking courses at Green Olive at Red Hill are the ideal gift for any occasion. Spend time in our kitchen garden and commercial kitchen with our experienced chef.
Once the hard work is done you sit down, admire the view of the vineyard, kitchen garden and ducks on the dam whilst enjoying the tantalising produce you just made with a glass of Estate wine.
- Please arrive for course registration at 8.50am.
- Course commences at 9am and concludes by 12noon followed by a wine tasting and lunch.
- Course notes, chefs apron and all equipment supplied.
- Please refer to our terms and conditions regarding your booking.
- Please bring a cooler bag to take fresh produce home safely.