Pasta Making Classes
With pasta being such a delicious and versatile food, it’s no wonder that pasta making classes are among the most popular at Green Olive. We’re proud to offer comprehensive pasta making classes that cover all things pasta. Sign up and learn:
- Types of flour used to make pasta
- Necessary equipment used for making pasta
- Essential ingredients for filled pastas (e.g. tortellini, ravioli)
- How to mix the ingredients
- How to knead, rest, roll and cut the dough to shape
In addition, you’ll also be able to choose delicious pasta fillings from our farm garden (and maybe your own garden when you make it at home!), plus you’ll also learn how to best use olive oil to make the most of your pasta dishes and other meals.
The Perfect Birthday or Christmas Gift
Green Olive’s pasta making classes make for the ideal for yourself, or for that person who otherwise has everything. The lucky recipient will enjoy time in our commercial kitchen with our qualified and highly experienced chef.
- Course registration begins at 8:50am – please arrive in time for registration
- Pasta making classes begin at 9am and conclude at 12pm; wine tasting and lunch follows
- We supply all course notes, chefs’ apron and equipment
- Please refer to our terms and conditions regarding your booking
- Want to take your fresh pasta home with you? Be sure to bring a carry bag with you.
“I came home armed with a bottle of their estate Pinot Noir, some lovely fat olives, some gluggy, unctuous olive oil and a snazzy pair of herb scissors….. oh and the pasta know how! All in all t’was a fine day albeit a tad messy!”
In addition to pasta making classes, Green Olive also provides sausage making classes / courses and wood fired pizza classes. Contact us today to find out how to expand your cooking repertoire easily and affordably!Buy Now