Private Romantic Farm Escape for 2 Adults
Green Olive at Red Hill, winery and olive grove, is a whole farm experience. We grow olives, grapes, herbs and veggies, hops and bush food as well as raise sheep and chooks to create a range of food and wine you’ll love!
Enjoy a private tour of the farm, followed by a wine tasting in the vinyard, and then relax with a grazing style lunch and wine in the olive grove. It will certainly be Mornington Peninsula farm experience to remember.
Food and wine packages at Green Olive at Red Hill, winery and olive grove on the Mornington Peninsula, are the ideal gift for any occasion.
Green Olive at Red Hill has established itself as one of the premier ‘Agritourism’ properties in Australia, winning the Australian Tourism Awards for Excellence in Food Tourism in 2021.
Spend time on a walking tour though the olive grove, learning all about biological farming, olive oil and table olives. Wander through the vineyard and get a feel for why ‘terroir’ plays such an important role in producing great wines. Discuss the sustainablity aspects of life on the farm. Learn about the seasonal produce we grow, while touching, smelling and picking. Explore our bush foods, hops garden and meet the animals. Then enjoy a wine tasting amongst the vines before you head up to the olive grove for your own exclusive lunch with Estate wine.
This experience includes:
- A private tour of the property with one of the owners
- A private Estate wine tasting in the vineyard
- A special gift from our olive grove
- A private grazing style lunch in the olive grove including:
- Two glasses of beer or cider of your choice
- A bottle of wine of your choice
- Two seasonal grazing platters of your choice
- Two cakes of your choice
- A bottle of still or sparkling water
- This farm experience is available by appointment only.
- If possible, please confirm at checkout the time and date you would like to visit or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions: Please note that this is a non-refundable experience. Date changes can be made 14 days prior to the booking.