Relaxed Farm Picnic for a Group of Friends
Green Olive at Red Hill, winery and olive grove, is a whole farm experience. We grow olives, grapes, herbs and veggies, hops and bush food as well as raise sheep and chooks to create a range of food and wine you’ll love!
Food and wine packages at Green Olive at Red Hill, winery and olive grove on the Mornington Peninsula, are the ideal gift for any occasion. This farm picnic will certainly be Mornington Peninsula farm experience to remember.
Our farm picnics are a delicious selection of grazing style food and wine to enjoy in the olive grove, paddock or beside the dam.
THIS EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
- A private picnic experience for Ten people:
- Five bottles of estate grown wine of your choice
- Still water
- Five chefs selection antipasto boxes with farm grown olives, dip, cheese, meat, fruit, nuts and bread to share
- Ten delicious cakes
- The picnic basket also includes: picnic rug, glasses and cutlery which must be returned after the picnic.
- We offer vegetarian and gluten free options
This is an outdoor experience with no undercover or indoor seating options. We will assess the weather 7 days prior to the booking to determine if your experience needs to be moved into the restaurant. In which case your group will revert to our Relaxed Grazing and Wine experience.
Childrens Picnic Option includes
- One kids toastie per child
- One cold drink per child
- One kids gingerbread per child
Additional wine, beer, cider, spritzers and non alcoholic drinks can be purchased from the menu on the day.
View our Menu https://order.hungryhungry.com/greenolive/menu
The package is available for groups of 10 to 50 guests. If you have a larger group please email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions: Please note that this is a non-refundable experience. Date changes can be made 14 days prior to the booking.