Mornington Peninsula Sustainable Winery Tour
Green Olive at Red Hill, winery and olive grove, is a whole farm experience. We grow olives, grapes, herbs, veggies and raise sheep and chooks on our 27 acre property on the Mornington Peninsula. Our Sustainable Farm Tour gives you an overview of everything that goes on at the farm. You’ll learn about our biological approach to farming and our paddock to plate food production. You will also learn about the water, waste and energy aspects of our Mornington Peninsula property.
This guided tour on the Mornington Peninsula includes a delicious tapas and wine lunch made from fresh produce grown on our sustainable farm. The Farmers Lunch includes:
- A glass of Mornington Peninsula wine or a cold drink
- Chef’s selection of farm grown olives, olive oil, tapenade and ciabatta
- A selection of 2 tapas dishes, of your choice from the menu
- A farm made dessert, of your choice
- A farm roasted coffee or loose leaf tea