Sustainable Farm Tour and Lunch for 1 Adult
Green Olive at Red Hill, winery and olive grove, is a whole farm experience. We grow olives, grapes, herbs and veggies, hops and bush food as well as raise sheep and chooks to create a range of food and wine you’ll love!
Enjoy a guided tour of our farm learning about our biological approach to farming and our paddock to plate food production. You will also learn about the water, waste and energy aspects of the property's sustainability program.
After the tour, sit down, admire the view of the vineyard, the kitchen garden and the ducks on the dam whilst enjoying our grazing style food and wine. It will certainly be Mornington Peninsula farm experience to remember.
Food and wine packages at Green Olive at Red Hill, winery and olive grove, on the Mornington Peninsula, are the ideal gift for any occasion. This experience is the ideal gift for those who love to grow their own produce.
Read our blog to learn more about our Sustainability program Click Here
The grazing lunch includes:
- A glass of wine, beer or cider, of your choice
- A grazing plate, of your choice
- A farm made dessert, of your choice
- A farm roasted coffee or loose leaf tea
- We cater for most dietary requirements so please advise our staff of any special requirements
- Please wear suitable footwear for exploring the farm and bring a coat or hat depending on the weather
- Bookings must be made for this experience
- The experience is available Saturday at 10am and must be booked in advance
- Package only available for use on Saturday
- The experience can be arranged at alternate times for private groups of 15 or more but is subject to availability