Sustainable Farm Tour and Lunch for 1 person
Green Olive at Red Hill, winery and olive grove, is a whole farm experience. We grow olives, grapes, herbs and veggies, raise sheep and chooks as well as use fresh produce from local farmers to create a range of tapas and wine you’ll love!
Enjoy a guided tour of our farm learning about our biological approach to farming and our paddock to plate food production. You will also learn about the water, waste and energy aspects of the properties sustainability program.
After the tour you can sit down, admire the view of the vineyard, the kitchen garden and the ducks on the dam whilst enjoying a selection of seasonal farm grown tapas dishes with a glass of estate grown wine. It will certainly be farm experience to remember.
This Farm Tour and Lunch package at Green Olive at Red Hill, winery and olive grove on the Mornington Peninsula, is the ideal gift for those who love to grow their own produce.
- A glass of Estate Wine or a cold drink
- Chefs selection of farm grown olives, olive oil, tapenade and ciabatta
- A selection of 2 tapas dishes, of your choice from the menu
- A farm made dessert, of your choice
- A farm roasted coffee or loose leaf tea
- We cater for most dietary requirements so please advise our staff of any special requirements
- Please wear suitable footwear for exploring the farm and bring a coat or hat depending on the weather
- Bookings must be made for this experience
- The experience is available Saturday at 10am and must be booked in advance
- Package only available for use on Saturday
- The experience can be arranged at alternate times for private groups of 8 or more but is subject to availability