Techniques of Butchery Class for 1 Person
Want to understand the best cuts of meat for your favourite dishes and fancy using your butchery skills at home? This is the ideal class for you!
Our chefs will demonstrate how to break down a full lamb carcass and explain the various cuts of lamb and from what part of the animal each product comes. You will do “hands on” boning of a chicken and breaking it into various cuts before marinating with herbs from our kitchen garden.
Cooking courses at Green Olive at Red Hill, winery and olive grove, are the ideal gift for any occasion. Spend time in our kitchen garden and commercial kitchen with our experienced chef.
Once the hard work is done you sit down, admire the view of the vineyard, kitchen garden and ducks on the dam whilst enjoying the tantalising produce you just made with a glass of Estate wine.
- Please arrive for course registration at 8.50am.
- Course commences at 9am and concludes by 12noon.
- Course notes, chefs apron and all equipment supplied.
- The class is followed by a wine tasting of Green Olive at Red Hill Estate Wines.
- You will then enjoy the delicious chicken you prepared during the class along with a glass of wine of your choice.
- Please refer to our terms and conditions regarding your booking.
- Please bring a cooler bag to take fresh produce home safely.