Want to understand the best cuts of meat for your favourite dishes and fancy using your butchery skills at home? This is the ideal class for you! Our chefs will demonstrate how to break down a full lamb carcass and explain the various cuts of lamb and from what part of the animal each product comes. You will do “hands on” boning of a chicken and breaking it into various cuts before marinating with herbs from our kitchen garden.
Once the hard work is done you sit down, admire the view of the vineyard, kitchen garden and ducks on the dam whilst enjoying the tantalising produce you just made with a glass of Estate wine.
- Please arrive for course registration at 8.50am.
- Course commences at 9am and concludes by 12noon followed by a wine tasting and lunch.
- Course notes, chefs apron and all equipment supplied.
- Please refer to our terms and conditions regarding your booking.
- Please bring a cooler bag to take fresh produce home safely.