- Green Olive at Red Hill reserves the right to change prices and services without notice.
- All bookings are subject to availability and must be paid in full at time of booking.
- Payment of your booking is deemed to be acknowledgement of these terms and conditions.
- Vouchers must be redeemed by the expiry date.
- Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash.
- Vouchers are not refundable.
- Vouchers can be redeemed for retail products, food and wine at the farm, experiences at the farm.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Expired vouchers hold no value.
Redeeming Vouchers for Cooking Classes and Farm Experiences
- Bookings must be made using a valid voucher code
- Changes to experience bookings may be made in writing, 28 days or more prior to the booking by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- There can be no amendments or changes to the booking within 28 days of the experience.
- If you are unable to attend on the day of your experience you may send a friend in your place.
- If you fail to show at the booked time, or on the booked day of your experience there is no refund or credit.
- Vouchers purchased on-line will be sent as a digital voucher to the nominated email address. This is a free delivery option.
- This is a quick and convenient option that is perfect for those last minute gift-givers.
Physical Gifts and Products
- Green Olive at Red Hill offers a range of physical gifts including body product, olive oil, olives, wine and condiments. These gifts will be packed with care and sent to the desired address.
- A handwritten gift card may be included if specified during the on-line checkout.
- Gifts and Products will be posted as soon as possible with Australia Post.