The Art of Woodfire Pizza Class for 1 person
Wood fired pizza classes at Green Olive at Red Hill, winery and olive grove, are renowned by those who have a passion for freshly baked produce and love the taste of wood fired pizza. Learn the secrets to making the perfect pizza dough as well as the importance of yeast and using the right wood-fire toppings. Tour the kitchen garden, picking your own herbs, leaves and vegetables for your own individual pizza.
Our pizza making class will teach you how to use a wood-fired pizza oven, provide you with baking tips, and show you what wood and equipment to use to make the perfect wood-fired pizza. You will also perfect the finishing and dressing of your pizza to ensure you have the most delicious pizza to serve.
Cooking courses at Green Olive at Red Hill, winery and olive grove, are the ideal gift for any occasion. Spend time in our kitchen garden and commercial kitchen with our experienced chef.
Once the hard work is done you sit down, admire the view of the vineyard, kitchen garden and ducks on the dam whilst enjoying the tantalising produce you just made with a glass of Estate wine.
- Please arrive for course registration at 8.50am.
- Course commences at 9am and concludes by 12noon.
- Course notes, chefs apron and all equipment supplied.
- The class is followed by a wine tasting of Green Olive at Red Hill Estate Wines.
- You will then enjoy the delicious pizza you prepared during the class along with a glass of wine of your choice.
- Please refer to our terms and conditions regarding your booking.
- Please bring a cooler bag to take fresh produce home safely.