Green Olive at Red Hill’s wood fired pizza class is renowned throughout Melbourne and beyond by those who have a passion for freshly baked produce and love the taste of wood fired pizza. Learn the secrets to making the perfect pizza dough as well as the importance of yeast and using the right woodfired toppings. Tour the kitchen garden, picking your own herbs, leaves and vegetables for your own individual pizza.
Our pizza making class will teach you how to use a pizza oven, provide you with baking tips, and show you what wood and equipment to use to make the perfect woodfired pizza. You will also perfect the finishing and dressing of your pizza to ensure you have the most delicious pizza to serve.
Once the hard work of the wood fired pizza class is done, you can sit down and admire the view of our vineyard, kitchen garden and ducks on the dam whilst enjoying the tantalising produce you just made with a glass of Estate wine.
Important Information About Our Wood Fired Pizza Class:
- Please arrive for course registration at 8.50am.
- The pizza making class commences at 9am and concludes by 12noon, followed by a wine tasting and lunch.
- Course notes, chef’s apron and all equipment supplied.
- Please refer to our terms and conditions regarding your booking.
- Please bring a cooler bag to take fresh produce home safely.
Located south of Melbourne on the Mornington Peninsula, select your desired date below and complete the checkout process to secure your spot, or contact us to learn more about our woodfired pizza making class for one.