Learn how to weave your very own creation using the cane from our vineyard prunes through the meditative art of weaving - a process that has been practised for thousands of years. After you’ve spent the morning under the expert guidance of Head Forest Forager, Dawn, you will be able to enjoy a tapas and wine lunch in the lovely farm atmosphere.
Following the course enjoy a Farmers Lunch which includes:
- A glass of estate grown wine or a cold drink
- Chefs selection of farm grown olives, olive oil, tapenade and ciabatta
- A selection of 2 tapas dishes, of your choice from the menu
- A farm made dessert, of your choice
- A farm roasted coffee or loose leaf tea for each person
Perfect activity for Hens parties.
- Course Duration: 1 hour
- Followed by Tapas and Wine Lunch
- Take away your creation
- Class size: 8 - 12 people