Feeling creative? Our workshops with Peninsula Wildflower provide you with the opportunity to let your inner florist out! Fun, relaxed and with the expert guidance of Head Forest Forager, Dawn, you will walk away with your very own unique, beautiful and earthy crown.
Following the course enjoy a Farmers Lunch which includes:
- A glass of estate grown wine or a cold drink
- Chefs selection of farm grown olives, olive oil, tapenade and ciabatta
- A selection of 2 tapas dishes, of your choice from the menu
- A farm made dessert, of your choice
- A farm roasted coffee or loose leaf tea for each person
Perfect activity for Hens Parties. Create your individual crown to wear for the day.
- Course Duration: 1 hour
- Followed by Tapas and Wine Lunch
- Take away your own wildflower creation
- Class size: 8 - 12 people